- This is a challenging role that requires the candidate to be responsible for acquiring and developing new customers, maintaining and building existing accounts. This candidate must have a proven track record in sales and relevant experience and knowledge in Freight Forwarding / Express and Courier operations is an advantage.
• Report to Sales Manager
• To grow and maintain a good relationship with existing customers and explore business opportunities with new customers.
• To monitor the market situations and competitions, and share information with team members
• Provide meaningful information and high-quality service to customers for their success in the Supply Chain
• Responsible for fulfilling Sales Strategies to expand market share for the company’s products and services
• Coordinate and liaise with customers, shipper/internal department on shipping schedules.
• Check and ensure all cost related to each job are proper and accurate, job billings to be on time to clients, meeting both internal and external cut-off times
• Work closely with internal departments to coordinate shipment and to liaise with customers and shipping lines/forwarder
• Any other ad-hoc tasks as assign by the manager
• Self-driven, take initiative & has the ability to work meticulously and independently.
• Organised, willing to do administration, flexible and able to work under tight deadlines
• Motivated, disciplined and manages oneself well (Planning, Organizing & Goal Setting and Execution)
• Well-connected and has a good network in the market is an advantage
• Good interpersonal and relationship-building skills, ability to communicate with all levels.
• Matured, responsible and results-oriented
Sales Executive Courier/Freight Forwarding
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Singapore